Inns of the Corps Yuma
Hours of Operation
|Open||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Queens Suites||King Rooms|
Here at Inns of the Corps Yuma we want your booking to be smooth and easy, so we encourage you to review our the rules and regulations to help you plan your stay.
- As a qualified sponsor, you are responsible for any lost or damaged items, and will be appropriately charged for repair or replacement.
- A 24 hour notice of cancellation is required or guest will be billed for 1 night’s lodging.
- No more than 2 pets. Must have a kennel. $25.00 non refundable fee. $10.00 per night per pet. 75 lbs maximum.
- No smoking allowed in any of the Inns of the Corps Yuma rooms. Guests will be billed a $250.00 cleaning fee for smoking in the rooms or leaving cigarette butts in the trash. Guests must step outside and close the door to prevent smoke from entering the room. Extinguish your cigarette butts and dispose of them in a container away from your room.
- Towels will be changed out, if left on the bathroom floor. Housekeeping services are performed between 9:00am and 3:00pm.
- Guests with kitchenettes are responsible for the upkeep, to include a final cleaning prior to check out. A $50 fee will be charged for dirty dishes.
- Missing or damaged keys will be replaced for a $1 per key.
- Check in time starts at 3:00pm
- Check out time is 11:00 AM. Late check-out requires management approval.
For your convenience
- Guests laundry is located between Bldgs 1089 and 1084. Hours of operation are 7:30am - 11:00pm daily. Keys for laundry room may be checked out at front desk.
- Free ice is available in Bldg 1087.
- Spirits available at the front desk for a reasonable price.
Thank you for considering Inns of the Corps Yuma for your future stay. For more information, please call 928-269-2262 and one of our guest service agents (GSA) will be happy to help you.