|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
Family Member Employment Assistance Program
The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) is here to help you along your career path. The Mission of the Family Member Employment Assistance Program is to provide Comprehensive Employment Related Services to Military Spouses, other Family Members and empower military spouses with the tools necessary to achieve their goals through Career Development, life goals, and volunteerism.
FMEAP offers assistance in the following areas:
- Resume & Job Application Assistance
- Job Search & Career Advice
- Labor Market Information & Employer Contacts
- Computer Lab w/ Internet Access
- Resource Libray
- Employment Readiness Workshops
- Interviewing Techniques & Practice Sessions
- Volunteer & Training Opportunities
A FMEAP Specialist can assist military spouses and family members in the following areas:
- Career planning and management
- Identifying potential employers
- Effective networking techniques to seek out job opportunities
- Writing powerful resumes and job search documents
- Effective Q & A during interviews
- Salary negotiation tactics and effective job offer valuation
- Employment coaching
- Educational resources
MCAS Yuma conducts Career and Education Expos Fairs each May and December. Contact FMEAP for more information.
For Volunteer Opportunities visit the FMEAP office located at building 852
Check out the Career Resource Management Center located at building 852 (CRMC) for additional resume and job search support.