Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
Personal and professional growth workshops that cover a wide variety of topics in areas of communication, impact, relationships, and wellness.
- Offers Marine and family referrals to enhance community capacity.
- LifeSkills includes four training series; communication, impact, relationship and wellness and is available both as instructor-led and computer based training.
- Participants gain skills to effectively handle personal, professional, or relationship focused situations.
- Provides collaborative curriculum and partnerships throughout installation services.
- LifeSkills training and education partners with several services to promote a healthy well-being of the individual. Partnerships include Family Care Branch, Behavioral Health, Semper Fit, and chaplain corps to most effectively meet the needs of our community.
- 4 Lenses Temperament Assessment
- Interpersonal Communication
- The 5 Love Languages
- Developing Healthy Blended Families
- “Growing The Green” (Stress Management)
- Marine Corps Ball Etiquette
- Toxic Workplace
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Building Lasting Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Social Networking Safety
- Family Care Plan
- Emergency Preparedness
- Casualty Notification Process Demystified
- Prevention Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP)
- Chaplains Religious Enrichment Development Operations (CREDO)