Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
An orientation program designed to meet the needs of Marines, and their entire family: spouse, children, and extended family members. L.I.N.K.S. provides an introduction to the Marine Corps culture and lifestyle, thereby increasing participants' ability to avoid problems, and allowing them to become more self-sufficient. L.I.N.K.S. also highlights the many military and community resources and benefits available to Marines and their families.
- Promotes positive adjustment and improved individual and family functioning.
- L.I.N.K.S. training is available for specific groups including Marines, spouses, kids, teens, parents and extended family, and unit sessions.
- Enhances community capacity with local installation information, resources, and introductions.
- L.I.N.K.S. opens the door to community involvement, mentorship, and volunteerism.
BECOME A LINKS VOLUNTEER
L.I.N.K.S. is supported by, and gains its success from, it’s many dedicated volunteers. Build your resume, meet new people and make a difference in someone’s life. If you are interested in becoming part of the L.I.N.K.S. Team visit the Marine Corps Family Team Building office located next to the Commissary (Bldg 598) for more information or to pick up a Volunteer Application.
L.I.N.K.S. Team Positions include:
- Administrative Support
- Classroom Logistics
and much more!
Download & Print Our Volunteer Application
- COVID-19 Education Resources for K-12
School Liaison COVID-19 Resources
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day
In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day and Mother's day, check out how you can win a $50 MCX gift card.
- Drive In Movie Night
FREE Drive In Movie Nights on Fridays!
- 101 Days of Summer Virtual
Click the image to check out the virtual trainings for 101 Days of Summer!