Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
An orientation program designed to meet the needs of Marines, and their entire family: spouse, children, and extended family members. L.I.N.K.S. provides an introduction to the Marine Corps culture and lifestyle, thereby increasing participants' ability to avoid problems, and allowing them to become more self-sufficient. L.I.N.K.S. also highlights the many military and community resources and benefits available to Marines and their families.
- Promotes positive adjustment and improved individual and family functioning.
- L.I.N.K.S. training is available for specific groups including Marines, spouses, kids, teens, parents and extended family, and unit sessions.
- Enhances community capacity with local installation information, resources, and introductions.
- L.I.N.K.S. opens the door to community involvement, mentorship, and volunteerism.
BECOME A LINKS VOLUNTEER
L.I.N.K.S. is supported by, and gains its success from, it’s many dedicated volunteers. Build your resume, meet new people and make a difference in someone’s life. If you are interested in becoming part of the L.I.N.K.S. Team visit the Marine Corps Family Team Building office located next to the Commissary (Bldg 598) for more information or to pick up a Volunteer Application.
L.I.N.K.S. Team Positions include:
- Administrative Support
- Classroom Logistics
and much more!
Download & Print Our Volunteer Application