Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
The Unit, Personal & Family Readiness Program is designed to help Marines and families achieve a constant state of personal and family readiness.
YOUR UNIT FAMILY READINESS PROGRAM
- Communicates official command information through newsletters, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Provides information and resources for military and local resources
- Provides readiness and deployment support to all members of a Marine’s family
- COVID-19 Education Resources for K-12
School Liaison COVID-19 Resources
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day
In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day and Mother's day, check out how you can win a $50 MCX gift card.
- Drive In Movie Night
FREE Drive In Movie Nights on Fridays!
- 101 Days of Summer Virtual
Click the image to check out the virtual trainings for 101 Days of Summer!