Hours of Operation
|Monday - Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday - Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00pm|
|Sunday (Returns Only)||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
updated as of October 6th, 2020.
Arizona Adventures Menu
Holiday Hours Update:
Our office will be closed both Thursday, Christmas Eve and Friday, Christmas Day 12/24-12/25.
We will also still be closed Wednesday 12/23 as it is normally. Patrons will need to pick up reservations on Tuesday 12/22 and will return Saturday 12/26 for a one day charge. Please give us a call for more questions. For all rental reservations, please visit our website and fill out the form online! Stay safe everyone! ~AZ Adventures team
Arizona Adventures is the only program of its kind- come see for yourself!
Whether you're planning a weekend camping trip with your friends, or planning a backyard BBQ with your family, Arizona Adventures is here to improve the quality of life for Single Marines and Marines & family.
Monthly specials pricing are per day, and based on availability.
If you're looking to rent Motorized Land Equipment, please ensure that you have taken the Base Safety Course.
If you are looking to rent Motorized Boats/Water Equipment, please ensure that you have the Boating certification.
When filling out a rental request, please upload your certifications with your request, if applicable.
*Due to current health conditions, you MUST be Active Duty Military with proper certifications to rent Motorized Boats and any Off-Road Machines. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will notify everyone if this changes.
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, and can be made up to 30 days in advance. Units can make reservations up to 2 months in advance.
- There is a minimum one day rental charge on all items rented.
- Late charges will be added when equipment is returned after the due date and time in the amount of the daily rental fee for each day past due. All rental items are due back by 1500 on return date stated on contract.
- All equipment must be returned in its pre-rental condition.
- Thoroughly inspect each item before leaving Arizona Adventures. If the condition of the equipment does not meet your satisfaction, simply ask a member of our staff to replace it with a like item or have the check list indicate any damages to equipment. It will be assumed that all items rented are undamaged and in serviceable condition unless indicated on the check list. Damage or loss of any item will be charged against the user for the cost to repair or replace the item.
- A cleaning fee will be charged if equipment is returned dirty.