Hours of Operation
Station Gym Menu
The Station Gym has state of the art equipment and training to help you achieve your fitness goals. We currently have 4 rooms for your use:
Strength Training Room & the Warrior's Den
- Olympic free weight benches
- Squat racks
- Cable machines
- Dumbells ranging from 5-150 lbs.
- Elliptical trainers
- Step mills
- Stationary Bikes
- 2 ALTER G (anti-gravity) treadmills
- Stretching area
- Heavy Bags
- Speed Bags
- Grappling mat - Check out our Jiu Jitsu class!
- Stationary Bikes
The Station Gym also houses a full-size basketball court with challenge hours and pick-up games at various times throughout the day. There are men’s and women’s locker rooms, and gym towel service.
Station Gym Rules
- • Properly worn face masks are required for all patrons who are not vaccinated at all times that utilize the Fitness Center.
- • Patrons must check in at the front desk when entering the facility. 100% ID checks are strongly enforced.
- • Children under the age of 12 are not authorized to use the facility unless participating in a program specifically for children (i.e. youth sports). Children aged 12-15 are authorized to use the facility only with direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian; MCO 1700.29.
- • Patrons must adhere to the uniform and civilian attire regulations outlined in StaO 1020.1Y. The Fitness Center aboard MCAS Yuma prohibits revealing clothing (i.e. clothing that exposes midriff, the buttocks, excessive amounts of chest/cleavage), excessive amounts of the back, or items designed to be worn as undergarments (and worn exposed), such as boxer shorts/compression shorts, briefs, camisoles or slips, bralettes, bra straps, for civilian attire while on or off duty. Any articles of clothing that are not specifically mentioned, but fall into any of the aforementioned categories are still prohibited. A copy of the station order is present at the front desk for all patrons.
- • It is strongly recommended that Marines adhere to the Marine Corps appearance standards at all times.
- • Report all equipment failures and safety issues to a Fitness Center staff immediately.
- • Patrons will wipe down, re-rack, organize, and return all equipment after use to ensure facility cleanliness and proper sanitization standards.
- • Fitness Center staff is authorized to ask any patron to change, cover, or leave the facility if clothing, jewelry, or tattoos convey a negative appearance or message towards race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, and/or deemed sexually explicit and not in good taste.
- • Fitness Center management supports the Marine Corps rank structure, and therefore will uphold any correction(s) and/or order(s) given to junior-enlisted Marines related to action, dress code, or personal appearance.
- • Patrons will follow instructions given by Fitness Center staff in all other cases not specifically mentioned in these instructions.